Friday, September 12, 2014

Today I broke...

Today I broke my Whole30 meal plan. It really came down to not having enough food. I got home really late from class Thursday night and planned to cook chicken knowing Friday was going to be rough. Except that my chicken wasn't defrosted. Bummed, I went to bed knowing I would have to eat the free bagels the next day at work. I could DEFINITELY feel the difference in my stomach today after eating my non-Whole30 foods. It rumbled all day.

I am planning meals now to do a Whole15 starting on Monday. I can't do a Whole30 because I have a vacation at the beginning of October. Mid October I will try again to reach my 30 days goal.

What I learned:

Meal prep is KEY - I didn't break from temptation or starvation. I broke pain and simple because of a lack of quality food. My next time around I will make sure to have individual meals in my freezer for my busy weeks. I think chilis and curries will be great.

I will NOT starve eating healthy - Not once in the pass 8 days did I feel starvation.

The results are WORTH it - My stomach was noticeably flatter (per the husband) after only 8 days and no additional exercising.


Bottom line is that I am not a failure, I was just unprepared this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment